Tuesday, December 7, 2010

During the Weekend

Dr. Waffles Plugging in

Well the school christmas play is coming up and my teacher got mad at me for forgetting my script during my last swim meet in portland.
The swim meet in portland was nothing to special for me. I kept my times, meaning I didn't lose any time or gain any time, the Pool room was a little musty, I had no energy, and we couldn't find a place to park. I guess the good part about the whole event was that I made some friends after three months on the team and I realized how lucky I was to not have one of our coaches yell at us through a microphone.
And now the best time of the year, Christmas. So, we started late coming up with a play. around two or three weeks ago I came up with a play idea and it stuck. Now the problem is I can barely remember any of my lines. I am going to try my best so hopefully the best will happen

Dr. Waffles unplugging

P.S. I didn't have any pictures of the meet, just videos that I could not load onto this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment